What’s on your holiday wish list for 2021? If you are a sales professional selling production print software, there are a few things you might want to add to your list to help you sell more software in 2022. And the good news is, most of these gifts are free or inexpensive.
- New products from RSA – With the release of new versions of WebCRD, ReadyPrint, ImpactVDP, and QDirect, a software reseller couldn’t ask for a better gift to re-engage with customers in the new year.
- Continuing education – RSA has numerous online resources to enhance your knowledge of its software offerings, including webinars, blogs, and white papers. The more you learn, the more valuable you are to your customers. We offer training- live, virtual, or recorded online, and have easy to access sales resources in our vendor specific online partner portals.
- Customer recommendations – If you’ve been selling software for a while, you should have a nice book of business and strong customer relationships. Reach out to those customers to see if they will provide a quote about how easy it is to do business with your organization or how they have benefitted from the products you’ve provided them. A recommendation or a customer success story can go a long way toward making that next sale.
- An expanded social media presence – If you don’t already know by now, social media is not just for showing family and friends what you’re having for dinner or sharing vacation photos. Leverage social media in your business dealings to connect with customers and educate them. Share the latest news about the products you sell or feel-good news about your organization on your company’s Facebook or LinkedIn page, or even your personal LinkedIn page. All of this can raise your profile and enhance your reputation with customers and prospects.
- A sit down with your RSA BDM – A RSA BDM has unparalleled knowledge about RSA’s products and is ready, willing, and able to share that knowledge with you, and if asked, with your customers too.
- A conversation with your hardware vendors – Whether it’s software or hardware, don’t live in a silo. The two go hand in hand. Because of that, meet with your hardware vendors to get a better understanding of how the software you sell can complement their hardware.
- A trip to a print industry conference – Print industry conferences, such as PRINTING United provide an excellent overview of the printing and industrial print landscape and firsthand knowledge of what’s in the pipeline for your customers. With the many vendors displaying their products, and the various educational sessions, you’ll become more valuable to your customers and your employer.
- A LinkedIn Sales Navigator account – This premium account offers detailed information about prospects and customized leads lists, and allows you to save leads and accounts to custom lists. It provides recommendations based on sales preferences, allows you to connect with prospects around shared interests and experiences, and engage with them via data, alerts, and insights at any time.
- HubSpot Free CRM software – This sales-enablement tool may be free, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a welcome gift for a sales professional. The platform can be used by a single sales professional or a team of 1,000. The free version features a dashboard that displays real-time data on the sales pipeline. It also provides detailed reports on sales activity, productivity, and individual performance, which is helpful for inspiring a sales team. Data for up to 1,000,000 contacts can be tracked. If you require a more robust CRM tool with more capabilities, HubSpot offers those too.
- A time to relax and recharge your batteries – Everything seems to slow down at the end of the year, so no need to feel guilty about taking a break to enjoy the holidays and spend time with your family. View it as an opportunity to clear your head and recharge your batteries, so that you’ll be all revved up and ready to go when you return to work on January 3.
The Best Gifts for Production Print Software Resellers to Be Successful in 2022
Your local RSA BDM can provide you with expertise and resources to be successful with your print shop customers' digital transformation, starting with in-plant Web to Print solutions to do away with emailed fjob orders. Start the new year off right. Schedule a briefing or training about what's new in production workflow software.