Government agencies are continually focusing available resources on reducing costs while better serving the public's needs. RSA provides easier ways for your customers to engage the print center while making the print center more efficient. We help governments focus on people— not paperwork— while dramatically lowering costs.
Using M.I.S. Print, we're able to retrieve a listing of processed jobs for the previous three days, then reprint selected jobs. It allows operators to bypass the time consuming process of reprinting through SAR, and reprint 'on the fly.
- Easy online ordering available 24x7 with integrated user authentication.
- Secure solutions that meet industry compliance and data security validation requirements.
- Lower total print costs by centralizing print and bringing more jobs in-house.
- Keep costs down through automation and RSA's job ticketing— reduce manual re-ticketing— even in multi-vendor/mixed production printer environments.
- Streamline processes and eliminate touches enabling you to do more in the print center without adding staff.
- Variable data printing of forms, letters, business cards, posters, marketing materials, and more.
- Accurately track and control costs with approval workflows and automated accounting code tracking and reporting— full integration with leading ERP and eProcurement software.
- Offer same-day or next-day turnaround with the ease and accuracy of automatic, digital proofs.
WebCRD Web to print
WebCRD Web to print online submission centralizes printing and reporting 24/7 from every department to your efficient print center.
QDirect output manager
QDirect output manager consolidates, controls, routes and manages output from any source to any device, maximizing equipment utilization regardless of manufacturer while centralizing accounting and reporting.
IPDSPrint transforms IPDS datacenter documents for efficient print, storage, and retrieval.
M.I.S. Print transforms LCDS and metacode datacenter documents for efficient print, storage, and retrieval.
State of Colorado
For more than a decade, The State of Colorado's IDS has used RSA's government solutions for custom document solutions and dedicated service
Develop an ROI, Sell to Management
Mike Gatti, manager of Fairfax County Government Print Services, discusses how to develop a business case and work with management and internal departments to get key initiatives approved.
Need more information?
or let us know how we can help your customers focus on people not printing.