Fairfax County offers detailed tips about the data to gather, track and effectively communicate your in-plant's, value, vision, and needs, to develop a business case and ROI that resonates with upper management. Watch and see how a compelling WebCRD business case using RSA's ROI calculator has benefited customers and the print center. Learn:
- How to develop an internal business case to get key initiatives approved
- The type of data that needs to be documented to convince and justify
- Why Web to print and Print MIS solutions make it easier for your customers to work with you
- Why you need one, three and five year plans
- The importance of speaking to your organization's key initiatives and hot buttons and how communicating with visuals strengthens your business case
Get the RSA Web to Print ROI Calculator
Not sure whether or not to try web to print (W2P) software? Download and try our return on investment (ROI) calculator to see if this great technology can help your in-plant grow volume without increasing costs or staff.
Get the RSA Variable Data ROI Calculator
Not sure whether or not to try variable data print (VDP) software? Download and try our return on investment (ROI) calculator to see if this great technology can help your in-plant grow volume without increasing costs or staff.
Learn the 7 Steps to Make the Most Convincing Case for Web to Print
About this Presentation
Presented At: IPMA Conference 2014
Presenters: Mike Gatti (Fairfax County Government Print Services)