- Rochester Software Associates
- February 18, 2021
The in-plant industry has been altered by COVID-19 but not broken. In this webinar we have a conversation with two in-plant manager customers about how the pandemic has changed their print operations and how they have adapted. You’ll learn about opportunities they have recognized, and which applications have continued to bring them business as a state in-plant and a K-12 print center.
They also discuss the pivotal role workflow automation has played in keeping their operations going during the pandemic and continues to play going forward. Hear which workflow products have enabled them to run their operations remotely -- something that simply would not have been possible without them.
This webinar explores:
- The changes COVID-19 has brought to the in-plants' workflows, product mixes and procedures.
- The new services these in-plants added to remain valuable even as demand falls.
- How automation and workflow software helps in-plants cope during the pandemic and positions them for recovery
- Which workflow products have proven essential in a time of social distancing
- How COVID has permanently changed these operations
- Bonus download: Tips for surviving the pandemic and recovering.
Watch Anytime and Learn
Watch this exciting In-plant Impressions webinar, sponsored by RSA. Free eBook and session transcript are available for download.