Increasing efficiency and improving the customer ordering process should be key goals for every in-plant. In this June 28th webinar (2pm ET|11am PT) you will learn how the State of Oregon's Publishing & Distribution unit plans to accomplish both of these objectives by implementing Web to print technology.
Ranked as the country's fourth largest government in-plant, the operation is now leaner than ever, and relies on technology to reduce manual touch points, streamline its workflow and better meet customer needs. This webinar will demonstrate how a successful in-plant selects and deploys Web-to-print software, and how crucial it is to have a dedicated project manager to oversee the process.
Participants will learn how Publishing & Distribution utilizes Web to print to:
- Dramatically reduce errors and reprints;
- Automate workflows, remove manual touches and reduce cycle time;
- Save state workers time and offer 24/7 online job status;
- Free customer service representatives for customer field time.
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit them directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
- Tim Hendrix, State Printer/Program Manager, State of Oregon Publishing & Distribution
- Jason Lanzafami, Senior Operations Analyst, State of Oregon Publishing & Distribution
- Bob Neubauer, Editor in Chief/Content Director, In-plant Graphics
Learn how the State of Oregon's Publishing & Distribution unit plans to accomplish both of these objectives by implementing Web to print technology.