Empowered In-Plants Tell All: Success Stories from the Field
Top in-plant print centers from around the US in insurance, higher education, government and healthcare share their secrets of success, how they stay relevant, what they see in the future, and their insights for other in-plants.
- Panel Introduction
- What is it about your operation that makes you so successful, and what is it that contributes to it?
- What was the light bulb moment for you that had the greatest impact on the success of your operation?
- What have you tried that did not work, and how did you move forward?
- How are you demonstrating strategic value to the organization so that closing you is not an option?
- What is your biggest challenge?
- What is the number one change you plan for next year?
- What do's and don'ts do you see in an ever tightening budget/reorganizations?
- What one key piece of advice do you have for other in-plants?
Watch and learn how 4 top in-plants make their print centers successful as they provide their insights at our Graph Expo 2012 panel session. Listen as they discuss their answers to questions covering:
- What makes them successful
- The greatest impact on their success
- What didn't work and how they moved forward
- Demonstrating strategic value and keeping relevant
- Biggest challenges
- Future changes for improvement
- Do's and Don'ts
- General Advice
Get More Ideas to Build a Better In-Plant
Sign up for our in-plant tips newsletter and learn how you can build a better in-plant print center.
About this Presentation
Presented At: Graph Expo 2012
Moderators: Elisha Kasinskas (Rochester Software Associates)
Panelists: Jimmy Friend (UNT), Debbie Gallagher (State of Oregon), Gene Voelker (Parkeview Health, IN), and Phil Larson (Shepherd OK, formerly American Fidelity [AFPress] and grafaccent)