Empowered In-Plants Tell All: Success Stories from the Field (Revisited)
Top in-plant print centers from around the US in insurance, higher education, government and healthcare share their secrets of success, how they stay relevant, what they see in the future, and their insights for other in-plants.
- Intro and what is the key reason for your success?
- What contributes to your success? How do you define success?
- What single thing had the greatest impact on the success of your operation?
- What have you tried that didn't work and how did you move forward?
- How are you demonstrating strategic value to your organization so that closing you is not an option?
- What is your biggest issue/challenge?
- What is the #1 change you plan for next year?
- Budget Do's and Don'ts in an ever tightening budget/organization
- A Final Piece of Advice
Watch and learn how 4 new top in-plants make their print centers successful as they provide their insights at our PRINT 13 panel session. Listen as they discuss their answers to questions covering:
- What makes them successful
- The greatest impact on their success
- What didn't work and how they moved forward
- Demonstrating strategic value and keeping relevant
- Biggest challenges
- Future changes for improvement
- Do's and Don'ts
- General Advice
Learn more about these panelists, their operations, and key statistics:
Continue the discussion: LinkedIn In-Plant Print Professionals Group
Get More Ideas to Build a Better In-Plant
Sign up for our in-plant tips newsletter and learn how you can build a better in-plant print center.
About this Presentation
Presented At: PRINT 2013
Moderators: Elisha Kasinskas (Rochester Software Associates)
Panelists: Tom Rorhbach (Progressive), Abbas Badani (Penn State University), Mike Lincoln (State of Colorado), and Garry Boytos (UT Health Science Center San Antonio)