RSA has long been a sponsor of the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association (IPMA), a 600+ member-lead association dedicated exclusively to the needs of all in-plant printing and mailing organizations. IPMA's annual conference and vendor fair, themed "Reaching New Heights" will take place in Denver, CO from June 20 - 24, 2016.
5 Reasons to Attend the IPMA Conference and "Reach New Heights" We encourage in-house, corporate and in-plant print centers to attend in-plant conferences because they offer a unique opportunity to benefit, learn and grow. Here are five reasons to attend and learn from:
- Educational sessions and workshops from industry leaders and top in-plant professionals on a variety of key topics
- Discussing similar concerns, sharing ideas and networking with over 140 in-plant peers in all verticals
- Getting up-to-date industry information from firms like Rochester Software Associates (RSA)
- RSA about solutions like our latest release of WebCRD, our in-plant Web to print with integrated make ready (ReadyPrint) to save time and money and streamline your workflow. You can even try ReadyPrint free for 30 days, with a trial license. If you're attending, we will be in booth 206.
- A special WebCRD in-plant Web to print user group. Meet our senior product manager and users who want to maximize their solution and learn from other users. Contact us for an invitation.