We understand the pressure placed on colleges and universities to achieve more with shrinking resources. We've been helping campus in-plant print centers get the most out of their existing investments and available budgets for decades. Our success is measurable and documented.
The implementation was a total success. From where we were to where we are now is like night and day.
- Easy, secure 24/7 online ordering system with integrated user authentication.
- Lower costs by centralizing print and keeping jobs on campus where they can be completed more cost effectively.
- Increase productivity with automation and RSA's job ticketing— reduce manual re-ticketing— even in multi-vendor/mixed production printer environments.
- Streamline processes and eliminate touches— do more without adding staff.
- Deep support for user access and campus payment systems like CBORD.
- Variable data printing of business cards, posters, marketing materials, and more.
- Accurately track and control costs with approval workflows and automated accounting code tracking and reporting.
- Full integration with leading ERP and eProcurement software.
- Same-day or next-day turnaround with the ease and accuracy of automatic, digital proofs.
Centralizing print to your campus print center is critical to control costs, ensure quality, and achieve success amidst tightening budgets. With RSA's solutions you can:
Open a portal to your school's print center and free up your resources with WebCRD Web to print.Learn More
Automate production workflow from any source to any device with QDirect output manager.Learn More
Reduce costs and maximize equipment utilization by adding datacenter print jobs.Learn More
Control and route jobs while managing output campus wide, automating production of items like course packs and tests.Learn More
We'll even help you market the print center and create greater loyalty with exclusive resources you won't find anywhere else.
Learn how this university teaches students, faculty, and even other schools how to shift from manual submission to automated production printing to facilitate print shop efficiency, faster order turnaround, and increased annual revenue.
Make or Break?
Learn critical areas that can make or break your Web to print implementation from Villanova University.
Fox Valley Technical College
Find out how implementing WebCRD has helped this college gain a 86% cycle time reduction, eliminate 97% of manual work associated with digital monochrome jobs, and greatly reduce print operator touches from four touches to two for 85% of the shop's volume.
Need more information?
or let us know how we can help your faculty, staff, administration and students focus on what they do best.