American Fidelity uses Web-to-print software to avoid obsolescence, improve delivery times, and gain new revenue for its in-house printing operation. Print volumes have increased dramatically, and only one new employee has been added.
- Eliminating inventory where possible
- Letting customers perform job submission online
- Converting a cost center into a source of revenue
|Distribution:||300 jobs per week; wide variety of in-plant work|
- M.I.S. Print
- $1.5 million/year in savings
- Reduction in typical delivery times from three weeks to three days
- 40% annual growth in color printing
American Fidelity Saves a Bundle by Using Web-to-Print Technology
Published 2008. PODi is a global, member-supported not-for-profit organization. The PODi library consists of over 500 digital printing and marketing case studies from around the world. See more PODi case studies by going to www.podi.org.