For years, primary and secondary schools have struggled to maintain excellence in the classroom while faced with shrinking budgets. Providing more efficient ways to submit documents to a centralized print center has allowed teachers to focus on students not paperwork while dramatically lowering costs.
Our Print Center used to produce print orders manually using hard-copy originals with 3-part NCR print tickets. Each order was manually keyed on the high volume print production copiers. We received 300-400 job tickets each day during peak times and each ticket took 3-5 minutes to complete. Today, 100% of our orders come in electronically.
- Reduce teacher copying time by two to three hours per week.
- Easy, secure 24/7 online ordering system with integrated user authentication.
- Lower costs by centralizing print.
- Accurately track and control costs with approval workflows and automated accounting code tracking and reporting.
- Full integration with leading ERP software.
- Same-day or next-day turnaround with the ease and accuracy of automatic, digital proofs.
- Increase productivity with automation and RSA's job ticketing— reduce manual re-ticketing— even in multi-vendor/mixed production printer environments.
- Streamline processes and eliminate touches— do more without adding staff.
QDirect.SCAN Scan to Print Center
Turn your distributed multifunction devices (MFD) into powerful tools for accurate hardcopy submission to the centralized print center.
WebCRD Web to print
Give your teachers and faculty the ability to submit jobs from any web browser, 24/7.
Frisco Independent School District
Learn why this fast growing school district chose RSA's WebCRD Web to print to help them prepare for their student population growth by maximizing production capabilities while controlling costs.
Watch Frisco ISD's solutions for print center growth to 13.8 million monthly impressions (webinar).
Blue Valley School District
Learn how this school district uses WebCRD to get a 738% volume increase without increasing staff or budget, while annually saving $100,000 in chargebacks and 50,000 teacher hours.
Need more information?
or let us know how we can help your teachers focus on teaching, not printing.