This In-plant Graphics research report* discusses software and automation trends from a survey of nearly 200 in-plants in the in-plant industry. Download this research report and learn:
- The top software in use and what software in-plants plan to purchase or upgrade.
- The top benefits, features, and anticipated results of Web to print solutions for in-plants.
- About workflow automation levels, and the top workflow bottlenecks and workflow initiatives.
- Why investing in software technology is crucial to add value, reduce bottlenecks, and streamline workflows.
- About implementation challenges and how in-plants can overcome them.
Complete the form now learn about the latest software and automation trends in the in-plant industry and how you can take advantage of them to improve your in-plant and add value.
* This research project was made possible by Rochester Software Associates.