Jason Gillam, Director of Business Operations and Paul Ackerman, Printing Services Coordinator, Blue Valley Schools present how RSA's production workflow software has saved their district over $1.4 million, fully automated 86% of orders, and enabled increased volume without adding staff, while earning awards and high marks from customers.
A growing K-12 school district in Overland Park, Kansas, Blue Valley Schools was already a high performing in-plant, but wanted to do more with the staff they have to more closely align with the district's "beyond expectations" focus. Implementing RSA’s WebCRD, QDirect and ReadyPrint put them on a path to automate that increases their efficiency every year.
In the 2-minute session video recap, watch some highlights of how they have saved millions and fully automated 86% of jobs recently.
Watch the full 42-minute video and learn:
- How Web to print saves customers time (30 minutes/day for teachers) and money.
- The 10 keys to fully automating workflow—with no operator intervention.
- Automation provides capacity to take on more work without adding staff.
- What the WebCRD AutoFlow workflow looks like in a real-time in Blue Valley's print shop.
- How alignment with the district's mission gets internal and external recognition—and results.
See a Demo of the Workflow Software That Blue Valley Uses
Want to see how Blue Valley can automate so much of their workflow? Schedule a live demo now of our workflow software.
About this Presentation
Presented At: Graph Expo 2017 (In-Plant Graphics Luncheon)
Sponsors: Rochester Software Associates (RSA)