What can you offer a customer who has everything when everything is a mix of different brands of production printers? Why not provide them with ReadyPrint universal printer-agnostic prepress software that enables make ready automation for every production printer in their organization?
ReadyPrint will appeal to customers who:
1. Want to print files to any production device, including MFPs, cut-sheet production printers, and wide-format devices but didn’t know they could.
2. Need a sophisticated low-cost, web-based tool that is suitable for print shops but also provides preflighting, automated job ticketing, and email onboarding—all features that smaller shops and mailrooms that also do occasional printing would find beneficial.
3. Need a solution that’s easy to learn. ReadyPrint is an excellent solution for customers experiencing labor shortages or challenged with finding the time to train employees on new software. With ReadyPrint, less doc prep and prepress work are required to get the job to the printer. Also, employees only need to learn one solution rather than multiple solutions for various brands of printers. As a result, staff can focus on tasks that can’t be automated, such as adding paper to the printer, shipping, and delivery.
4. Understand that automating certain tasks is superior to doing them manually. This may seem obvious, but who could argue with faster response time, quicker turnaround time, and getting the job done right the first time, and with less waste? If there is a problem, the shop will discover it before printing the file and sending it to the customer because the fonts are missing.
5. Are looking for a solution that provides job printing properties (ticketing) to run jobs more efficiently. With this capability, the customer no longer needs to access the print attributes of the print driver every time they submit a job for printing. And there’s no need to remember all the settings for a file they print multiple times during the year. With the job ticketing capabilities of ReadyPrint, users program it once, and the job comes out right every time it is printed, saving time and increasing accuracy.
By offering ReadyPrint, you can sell customers one more thing no matter how many different brands of production printers or controllers they have. And once you are talking workflow and production automation, you can leverage RSA’s expertise to discuss adding or integrating WebCRD Web to Print or QDirect output management software to accelerate productivity increases.
Sell One More Thing to the Customer Who Has Everything
If you want to see for yourself why ReadyPrint is perfect for customers with everything, download your NFR copy today or contact your local RSA Business Development Manager to learn more about selling ReadyPrint universal prepress software to all of your print customers.