- Rochester NY
- November 02, 2021
Rochester, NY, November 2, 2021 Rochester Software Associates (RSA), provider of production print workflow software solutions for in-plant print centers, commercial printers, and PSPs announces the launch of the next generation ReadyPrint universal prepress suite. This release intelligently automates the production process from file receipt through production, delivering higher automation levels for graphic arts shops and in-plants. Featuring a completely re-designed web-based automation engine with an improved workflow builder, it also adds new email capabilities and enhancements to the software's make ready and preflight functions. Customers will benefit from:
- Increased productivity and flexibility with a universal centralized prepress function. The redesigned ReadyPrint Pro Automatica automation engine is now available as a multi-user web-based server application.
- Automating repetitive time-consuming prepress tasks using a more capable, easier to use workflow builder with the ability to create complex decision processing logic.
- Eliminating the tedious process of monitoring emails and manually onboarding files using new email capabilities.
- Reducing the manual steps and operator time for complex jobs that need different operations for only part of the job or jobs that need to be assembled from multiple documents into a single file. Using the new burst and remerge function and ReadyPrint Binder as part of an automated workflow, reduce errors and job management challenges.
- More streamlined prepress workflow and increased efficiency using the additional bleed and preflighting support in ReadyPrint's make ready and preflighting functions.
Product Manager Prepress and Output Management Solutions, Anthony Leccese stated, “This release takes the suite to a new level as a key workflow tool, further advancing its value as the one universal prepress solution for production devices regardless of controller or manufacturer. Standalone or integrated seamlessly with RSA’s WebCRD™ and QDirect™ solutions, ReadyPrint turns printing into productivity."
Learn more about the new release of ReadyPrint at: https://bit.ly/RPF21nr or schedule a personal review at https://bit.ly/RPdreqfr.
RSA’s workflow solutions are available through RSA’s partners, including Canon, Kodak, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox. For more information, visit RSA at https://www.rocsoft.com.