Business Development Manager- RemoteDirect Hire East Coast or Southeast US July 08, 2021
RSA seeks a proven print industry software business development salesperson who can grow the RSA footprint and revenue in a high performing defined territory working through our production print channel partners such as Canon, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, and Xerox. Position entails developing long term relationships and supporting field activities. Ideal candidate is a well-established print industry professional who understands workflow software automation, is skilled at managing a large geographic territory and sales relationships with key partners, and has a passion to succeed. Position includes a competitive base salary plus sales commissions. Preferred home base location is East Coast/Southeast US.
Rochester Software Associates, Inc. (RSA) is a leading innovator of software solutions for the digital production print market. We are a very stable, successful, over 30-year-old software company with a huge list of Fortune 1000 customers. We develop, sell and support software that enables organizations to print more efficiently. We are focused on long term customer satisfaction and continual product development.
A minimum of a 4-year degree is required.
• Develop strong relationships with partner management as well as field sales persons and analysts in the geography.
• Create new business opportunities with partners.
• Manage end user accounts in assigned territory.
• Provide quotes and sales assistance to partners.
• Deliver sales and training presentations to groups of partners’ sales persons and analysts.
• Assist in trade shows and other sales and marketing events as needed.
• Provide product demonstrations to customers and partners live and via virtual/web conferencing solutions.
• Assist partners in closing sales.
• Collaborate with RSA Customer Service, Development, and Professional Service groups.
Must be willing to travel (typically about 40%)
• Relevant industry field sales experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated live and virtual presentation skills.
• CRM familiarity.
• Highly self-motivated with ability to grow and take on added responsibility.
• Ability to learn quickly, especially technological concepts.
• Experience working with partner management, field sales persons, and analysts.
• Print-on-demand and database software experience.
• Familiarity with data center printing and the in-plant and production printing markets.
Rochester Software Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment. All RSA employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, parental status, veteran, disability, or any other protected class or characteristic.
• Knowledge of digital production printing market.
• Experience selling software solutions through partners.
• Proven success developing long term relationships at field and management levels.