- Rochester, NY
- March 17, 2020
We want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. People and relationships have always been at the forefront of what RSA does. We are working to ensure that we meet the needs of our customers and partners while providing for the health and safety of our employees. We recognize that RSA's software solutions often play a mission-critical role for you, and we take seriously the trust that you've placed in us.
While a large part of RSA's operating model has been to provide our services remotely, we have taken specific steps as part of our business planning to ensure that your printing operations continue to run smoothly. Specific steps include:
- RSA's infrastructure allows RSA employees to work remotely. All employees have access to their normal RSA resources; this change should be transparent. All whose functions allow them to work offsite are doing so until further notice.
- All employees have information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Enforcement of a return-to-work policy if an employee has been ill or potentially exposed
- Restricting non-essential business travel. Employees that visit customer and partner facilities have information about the steps to reduce spreading the virus
- No visitors to RSA headquarters, including the suspension of in-person employment interviews until further notice
- Working with customers and partners to provide tools and support that leverage RSA's workflow software for working in reduced-staff or outsourced production situations. For customers, see the RSA online forum post, "WebCRD - How to keep printing in emergencies" (login required)
These steps will ensure the health of our employees and that you will continue to receive consistent, excellent support without disruption.
We understand that this is a unique circumstance, with new questions and answers likely as the situation evolves. RSA is focused on our commitment to you to do everything we possibly can to provide you the service and support you expect in a safe manner.
We will contact our customers and partners with any notable updates. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to your normal RSA contact or visit rocsoft.com for the most up-to-date information.
From all of us at RSA, we wish you the very best health.
Your team at Rochester Software Associates