More than a storefront. A whole new way of improving quality and customer satisfaction.
WebCRD doesn't just accept orders; it ensures each order is correct before it
reaches the print center. Built to meet the demanding requirements of corporate
print centers in all vertical markets and commercial printers to whom they outsource
enterprise print, WebCRD offers benefits and features for the most demanding in-house
print centers in all vertical markets.
- Single-screen ticketing with pre-sets for frequent orders gives WebCRD the fastest submission in the industry.
- Choose from four WebCRD variable data printing (VDP) and personalization options to personalize your campaigns,
and use the WebCRD ordering and production workflow for job ticketing, ordering, accounting and production. Options include:
- See the optional modules on the WebCRD Specifications page.
- Real-time Document Preview (SurePreview) for realistic document proofs, including finishing options.
- Three ad-hoc ordering workflows, including optional SurePDF
and CentralPDF, for conversion of native documents to PDF.
- Online Catalog ordering and
reordering from both personal and shared archives including non-print items, such as pens, mugs, forms, and equipment.
- Operators view jobs, at-a-glance, by production stage, using pictograms.
- WebCRD remembers a user's history and offers reprints and job template presets for common ticketing choices.
- End-users receive electronic job status, so there are fewer calls to the Print Center.
- Job Cost Estimating for Table-driven pricing.
- Intuitive Pictograms to simplify ticketing choices, reducing mistakes and phone calls.
- Web and email job status notifications to improve customer satisfaction and reduce interruptions to the Print Center.
- Offline submission with support for CD or USB-drive or hardcopy-based
workflow including Scan to Print Center.
- Automated archiving, including hardcopy with QDirect.SCAN,
for instant access to stored documents, personal and shared.
- Convert and upload Xerox FreeFlow™ Makeready RDO's into the WebCRD catalog-with ticketing- using RSA's RDOPrint.
- Integrated address book enables simple variable data field population
and expedited shipping and billing.
- Order-On-Behalf-Of enables Proxy Ordering for CSRs and assistants.
- Approval Authority empowers supervisors to approve, deny, or modify orders
based on job cost or content.
- Unlimited Storefronts with configurable Login and Portal pages to emulate
a customer's corporate look and feel.
- SSL support for secure ordering via customer-provided SSL digital certificate.
- Reporting capabilities and enterprise Integration via .CSV files.
- Web Services API delivers the capability for creating orders and querying for orders using third party application.
- 360° Business Analysis available to optimize all aspects of enterprise printing.