RSA's Customer Service team provides the following services to customers who have an active maintenance agreement with us:
- Installation services
- Ongoing technical support (software and/or hardware)
- Software upgrades (eligibility may vary, depending upon the maintenance agreement)
At Rochester Software Associates, our goal is your success and satisfaction. This starts with designing and delivering the right print workflow software for your unique needs. We take pride in working with our customers and partners to ensure that every print workflow solution is successfully delivered, implemented, and supported.
How We Are Different
- Speak with live, US-based RSA service professionals when you call us during normal business hours. You'll be connected with an expert right away– someone who is familiar with your implementation and the RSA software applications you are using. We are able to immediately begin diagnosis or answer questions with our secure remote access to your system.
- Work with the same technician from start to finish. RSA Technical Analysts "own" customer issues from start to finish, with access to our developers and key resources that are needed to address or correct your issues or concerns.
- Our Technical Analysts are subject matter experts with decades of experience in a wide range of areas, including: computer security, operating systems, print hardware, print workflow, digital printing software and printing applications. We have the ability to develop creative solutions for any issue you may encounter.
- RSA offers a service plan to meet your business schedule. The standard service agreement covers issues from 8AM - 5 PM (your local time), 5 days per week. Extended service agreements provide 24x7coverage.
Implementation Services - Designed to Ensure Your Success
All implementations are conducted in-house at RSA by product-specific Technical Analysts. Every implementation is tailored for your unique needs. Typical implementations may include:
- An installation survey (a planner)
- Pre-installation meetings
- Remote access and testing
- Configuration meetings
- System configuration prior to shipment
- System operation testing
- Solution validation
- Customer pilot
- Full roll out
RSA uses a variety of time-tested processes to ensure that the digital print workflow solution is implemented on your timeline and with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our implementation processes have been repeatedly proven over decades of use in large-scale, security-conscious enterprises.
Contact Us today to learn more about RSA's service and support.