RSA's AnyPrint Technology lets customers bridge the gap across production printers,
sending fully ticketed print jobs to virtually all production print devices from
the major print vendors.
RSA's AnyPrint Technology is a core technology embedded in all of our products,
enabling our software to send fully ticketed print jobs to production print devices.
RSA's AnyPrint Technology gives customers the freedom to make print selections
independent of workflow.
- Provides the freedom to print a job on any production printer regardless of its source
- Increases profitability and efficiency by leveraging existing workflows and effectively utilizing equipment
- Maximizes employee productivity
- Freedom to make print selections independent of workflow
- Provides better existing printer utilization
- Enables future printer decisions to be made based on needs and capabilities, without compatibility constraints
- Eliminates re-ticketing and manual ticketing
Customers desire or need the flexibility to print to multiple production printers
to create and maintain the most efficient workflow, effectively utilize equipment,
and remain profitable. As printers are added or changed, customers are able to
secure new equipment without investing in a new workflow. The RSA AnyPrint Technology
helps customers retain existing workflows with solutions such as TicketMe, to convert
job tickets, and our other transform products to convert
data streams to print on other production printers.
Even within a print vendor's family of printers, jobs often need to be re-ticketed
for compatibility with different print controllers. RSA AnyPrint Technology eliminates
re-ticketing, increasing efficiencies and allowing customers to make printer decisions
independent of workflows.
We work closely with our printer vendor partners and regularly visit their campuses
to validate against their latest equipment.
- For RSA products that are the source of the print documents such as
WebCRD and QDirect.Scan,
RSA AnyPrint Technology performs late binding, translating the job submitter's
intent into the printer's (usually) proprietary job ticketing specification
to print the document. Because all of the job ticketing and attribute information
is converted by RSA AnyPrint Technology, it eliminates re-ticketing and manual
job ticketing by the print center.
- RSA's transform products, M.I.S.Print, IPDSPrint,
and VIPrint, all leverage RSA AnyPrint Technology to
enable transactional documents to print on all production printers with full
- RSA AnyPrint Technology is also used as a key part of our job ticket and
workflow tool conversion products (TicketMe and RDOPrint).
These solutions take output from applications that create proprietary output
targeted for specific printer types and allow those documents to be printed
on other types of devices, including devices from other manufacturers.
- By making this core technology available in all of our products, it adds
multiple capabilities to each, increases functionality and provides greater
value to customers.
- RSA initial flagship products transformed legacy data center print streams
to PostScript. As we expanded our product portfolio to include Output Management,
transform of CRD jobs and web-to-print, a common theme was the need to transform
jobs to print on any printer. AnyPrint amalgamates over 20 years of experience
into an over-arching shared technology.
- Based on our experience and understanding of how printer controllers and
their associated job ticketing methodologies work, RSA's AnyPrint Technology
goes beyond basic print capabilities to drive unique features and finishing
on production printers.
||We received excellent support from RSA
||Sam Wurst, Director of IBM Systems