With RDOPrint, you can leverage your investment in documents created by Xerox DigiPath. RDOPrint converts the proprietary Xerox RDO (Raster Document Objects) files to PostScript so they can be printed on any PostScript printer or converted to PDF for convenient viewing, sharing, and archival.
- Maximize printer productivity by transforming proprietary RDO documents created by Xerox FreeFlow™ Makeready and DigiPath® to PostScript as well as PDF.
- RDOPrint optimizes output for common production printers.
- Automate conversions and printing through Hot Folder support.
- Leverage the power of the network and send PostScript and PDF documents to any printer, including remote printers.
- Maximize document value by sharing universally viewable PDF files.
- RDOPrint is a cost-effective solution that pays dividends each time you need to print the converted documents on any PostScript printer.
- An XML job ticket is created for each file, providing the operator with detailed job information.
- Converted files are optimized for production printers, allowing the documents to be printed with little or no Makeready.
- The automated workflow for processing files is supported by a complete audit trail.
- Leverage existing devices and tools with output optimized for MicroPress®, PowerPRESS™, and SmartBoard™.
Want to print your Makeready files directly through QDirect? Make Ready Integration for QDirect may be for you!
- Submit RDO files for online conversion to PDF and PostScript with job ticketing in minutes
- Free watermarked converted samples available
- Register for an account and get started