Technical Analyst - Not your usual Tech SupportDirect Hire Remote/Hybrid/on-premise Rochester. NY June 30, 2023
Rochester Software Associates, Inc. (RSA) we develop, sell, and support enterprise-class software solutions that enable our Fortune 1000 customers to print more efficiently. We are focused on long-term customer satisfaction and continual product development. We are seeking candidates to remotely install, configure and support RSA’s software solutions.
RSA has been in business continually since 1986, and we are enjoying rapid growth. We are a very well-established leader in our market space with thousands of customers.
SEEKING: Candidates with a strong Linux background and communication skills. If you value great customer service and love solving technical problems, Rochester Software Associates could be a good fit for you.
This position can be worked fully remotely from the following U.S. states: TX, NC, KS, NY, WI, SC, AL, FL, SD, and PA, or from our headquarters in Rochester, NY.
* We are not able to sponsor an H1-B Visa.
A minimum of a 2-year degree or 5+ years of experience in a relevant field is required. A technology-related degree is strongly preferred, as are advanced degrees.
- Install and upgrade enterprise-class software solutions for our customers
- Provide technical support to help customers succeed with our solutions
- Collaborate with your peers, customers, partners, sales reps, IT organizations, software engineers, project managers, and product managers
- Project-manage installations, upgrades, and projects; provide timely status reports on same
- Enter and maintain all relevant information in RSA's CRM system
- RSA is a company that requires treating all people with respect
- Working knowledge of command-line Linux/Unix
- Experience solving technical challenges
- Troubleshooting of software and systems
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Flexibility to manage competing priorities in a highly dynamic work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate with people of all levels of technical understanding
- Customer Service support experience in a technical environment
- Linux shell scripting
- Experience with firewall and network troubleshooting
- Experience with any of the following: SSH, LDAP/AD, Single Sign On
- Certifications in security, networking, project management, operating systems, etc.
- Knowledge of production printing and associated technologies
- Managing and documenting long-term technology projects