Software Development Engineer in Test Co-opCo-Op Rochester, NY (Virtual During COVID-19) April 16, 2021
We offer an outstanding co-op experience to Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology and other Tech students. Our co-ops become key contributors: designing, developing and testing RSA's diverse product suite.
You will work and learn alongside some of the best software development teams in Rochester and be mentored by senior-level developers.
RSA supports and enhances enterprise solutions used by thousands of organizations worldwide. We encourage the best and brightest software engineers to apply.
RSA is an equal opportunity employer.
RSA Quality Assurance Engineering is not your typical quality assurance. In today's world, test automation is the key to having an efficient, reproducible and maintainable testing environment.
You will be a key member of the team helping to enhance and evolve our custom-built automated testing framework using Java.
Prefer Junior or higher level.
Summer/Fall Semester 2021
As an SDET co-op, you will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle, from requirements gathering meetings through release and maintenance. You will be vital in the development of new tests, maintenance of old tests, implementation of new features in our custom built testing framework, and testing all aspects of the software we provide.
- Create and update automated test cases and enhance automated testing framework
- Test all aspects of the application software (client and server) using industry standard test procedures
- Record details and test procedures in tracking system
- Participate in requirements review and meeting
- Java or Python coursework and knowledge
- Outstanding communication, time management, and organizational skills are a must
- PHP knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of QA methodologies and processes desired
- Comfortable using Linux is a plus