Quality Assurance Engineering Team LeadDirect Hire Rochester, NY (Remote/On-site/Hybrid) August 17, 2022
We are seeking a QA Team Lead to guide a team of QA software engineers to develop test automation and help discover software defects in our products prior to release.
Responsibilities include development, coding and execution of test software based on test plans, maintaining and enhancing the test frameworks, managing team resources and maintaining a reusable library of test modules. A good understanding of RSA applications is required.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp test engineer with the requisite experience in automated testing with Java and Selenium to step into a leadership position!
Must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the United States. If remote, must reside in AL, FL, KS, MA, NC, NY, PA, SC, TN, TX, or WI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium or AssertJ desired
- 5+ years of Java software development with software quality assurance experience required
- Lead a small team of QA engineers and manage the team’s workload.
- Interview, train, coach and provide motivation for assigned team members.
- Develop automated tests in Java to find defects in RSA software products.
- Update existing automated tests to follow product changes and validate product functionality.
- Enhance RSA’s enhanced Selenium and AssertJ automated test frameworks.
- Test application software (client and server) using manual test procedures as needed.
- Record test procedures, enter details in tracking system.
- Experience working as part of an agile team using the scrum process.
- Work with team to enhance our software development practices and reduce our time to market.
- Work with Development Manager to help determine product release dates.
- Knowledge and passion for software development and finding software defects
- Quality-driven mindset; inquisitive and curious
- Development experience with object-oriented Java, web application development
- Familiarity with Linux operating system and commands
- Outstanding communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, thorough
- Experience with Selenium, AssertJ or other automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of Youtrack, Jira, Bugzilla or other bug tracking software
- Experience with git source control system
- Print Domain experience is a plus
- Linux experience required
- Bash Shell scripting with Python
- Experience with a Software Development methodology desired
- Team oriented approach with a positive attitude